About Modern Education
Our mission is to contribute to the development of modern education through:
- advocacy and lobbying for key policies in the field of education and youth;
- projects in the field of modernization of Bulgarian education and implementation of various education and youth policies;
- training and educational programs for students, young people, pedagogical specialists and business representatives;
- studies and impact assessments of different educational and youth models, policies and projects;
- public-private partnerships and sustainable cooperation between educational institutions and business organizations at local and national level.
After many years of dedicated work in various organizations, we realized that we could have a more tangible impact on the development of the education system in Bulgaria and the Balkans if we combined our efforts in a clear direction. This is how the idea for our foundation was born.
We strive for innovation and sustainability of results. We believe in holistic solutions based on collaboration between representatives of a wide range of sectors and systems.
„Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
Specialist in the field of education with deep practical knowledge in the field of work based learning. Experienced in the overall design and implementation of international donor projects for educational cooperation, facilitating public-private partnerships and capacity building in vocational education and training.
Professional with extensive experience in public administration, law, education, international relations and project management. She held the post of Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Policy (2014) and Deputy Minister of Education and Science (2010-2013) and as such had supervised the implementation of more than 600 projects in the field of education and employment. She had chaired the National Commission for the Recognition of Higher Education Acquired Abroad (2010-2013) and the National Council for Student and Doctoral Lending (2010-2013). In the period March 2015 – September 2019 she was the head of the management team of the Bulgarian-Swiss Dual-education project DOMINO, which implemented the reform in Bulgaria in the field of dual vocational education.
Leading international expert in the field of innovative projects and programs supporting the development of vocational education and training. Evaluator of international projects.
over 14 years of experience in the field of European projects and programs. In the last 5 years he has specialized in: dual education, coaching and career guidance, social innovation and development of teachers and educational leaders.
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm